Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Sunday, March 10, 2013

miss A again miss A again

dear miss A
I know u are good than me..please stop comparing me with u again
i know u are such a pretty and cleaver girl but dont make me like a silly girl in front of my mom..
 today i got call from my mom .. u said i had cheated my mom for my last sem result??
hello for what?? its a fact u know!!! although i forgot to show the result to my mom..
but its doesnt mean i cheat on her!!
i really hate u !! u know...
y u keep always do this on me :(




2 comments:

Mr Nobody said...

Salam. I know people can be mean to you sometimes, but I believe they teach you about friendship more than we all know at times. I'm glad I have a bad friend even though I don't appreciate them that much. So that I can avoid people like them in the future.

Sorry menyibuk. Saje nak rayau2 alam blog. Urm... kalau tak suka saya komen, delete je lah eh. Terima kasih!

dyla 상태 said...

its okay.. no hard feelings.. hahaha btw thanks your comment.. its kinda true..