Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

birthday celebration :)

 hye... its me againn..
last night i went to uptown shah alam with my members.. ejam,danny,nysa with her boyfie..everyone... except comot :(...to celebrate my member birthday 'shaz' with her employer..katie...
but the weird things is they asked me to join them to cut the birthday cake as my birthday was 4 days ago.. (21.8.2012) they forced me to cut the birthday cake although i had refuse it..what a lame.. coz there's no my name written on the cake... but yeahh i still cut the cake... hahaha :P



anyway after we are done celebrating the birthday.. we went to a playground park at section 3 near the wetworld ' to take some pictures :).. the pictures are bellow:-


nice right :)

well ..thanks to them coz make a sweet memories for me to remember the day.. :D

No comments: