Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I HATE UNISEL FINANCE !!!!!! GRRRR



OKAY..
actually..today i go to finance unisel to do my ''idaftar''
and i don't know why..
suddenly i have a feel to ask the finance staff about my registration subject for my 3rd sem''


so the staff explain to me...
well ..guess what..
i really hate the explanation ... 
she said i must pay 45 per subject as a punishment for late register subject..
then i suddenly blank for a while =.=??????????


why i need to pay 45per subject??
because my lecturer said ..the registration subject start 28 july!!!!!!
but today is 26 july!!!
then...the staff said to me...actually the registration subject has closed at 13july..
what the ####


then i ''nego'' with her..
i thought i can pay less than 45..but she said.. NO!!!
''if u cannot pay today..u can pay tomorrow..but..tomorrow u need to pay RM50 per subject!''
what!!?? how come i can find those money to pay it.. i have 7 subject to register..
so in my calculation i need to pay RM350 +RM250(idaftar) so total i need to pay is RM600..
WHAT THE F###!!!! I'M ONLY A STUDENT!!! I DON'T HAV ANY MONTHLY SALARY...I'M JUST FROM ORDINARY FAMILY TYPE..!! I'M NOT FROM A BILLIONAIRE OR RICH TYPE OF FAMILY!!

WHY THEY DO THIS TO ME..AND MY OTHERS FRIEND... THIS IS NOT FAIR!!! UNISEL FINANCE  ARE NOT THAT BAD' BUT THE UNISEL FINANCE RULES ARE FU##ING SUCKS!!!!!

No comments: