Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Saturday, January 14, 2012

friday night report ♥



Today I slept over at mimie's and the gang house due today medical imaging student don't have any class .. Late afternoon Mimie, Aina, Zira Atul and I went McD to discuss about our Basic Psychology and Imaging Process presentation. Its sound pretty esay huh'' we just need to done our slide show and get prepare to present it for next week. BUT! for your information we had spend 5 hours LONG'' discussing n finishing our slide show.. its really a long time ..even we don't realize at all that we are spent 5 hours doing that stuff ..can u imaging that??? I can't count how many times I refill my drink at Mcd.(FREE ma.... )HAHAHAHA

No comments: