Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Saturday, December 10, 2011

waaah....sem baru' beli bag baru' baju baru..♥

my 2nd sem next week o...

yesterday 1 of my friends sent  msg me..
asked me to join her ''shopping''..
 she text to me
''dyla next week kite punye 2nd sem dah start lah.. i nak beli baju baru,bag baru, n kasut baru utk sem baru ni....sbb smlm my mom ade bg duit belanja.. utk beli brg 4 sem baru ni...
so...comon! join with me la...or u teman i saje pegi shopping...i tanggung makan n transport''please....

after read her msg horr''
i shocked u noe''
"WHAT?? NEW SEM'' NEW CLOTHES '' NEW BAG'' NEW SHOES''???!!!

too RICH lahh itu orang!!!
so senang one... i'm soooooo jealous '' =,=


MY NEW SEM ONLY HAV NEW SHOES ONI...
coz my old shoes so CACAT one'' sudah koyak sane ''tapak sudah haus''
walaoweh.... if i rich like my friend... i hope i can buy new clothes '' n new bag...
i hav found this clothes in one of the online shop in facebook
-AIMIN Shoppe-

so nice one....



the price only## RM30.00 ## per pcs





nice rite??
i'm a muslim... so i can wear this with my shawl n my  jeans..
it must looks  so nice.. if wear with this bag'' kikkikiki...


haizzz....... i'm dreaming again''''==
haiyoo''  money2 please come to me...

No comments: