Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Peaches & Cream Skin Remedy



Have you ever heard of the term 'Peaches & Cream skin?' It actually derives from an old yet effective beauty remedy. Women have sworn on this beauty secret for many decades because it gave them such beautiful skin results.

Stress, pollution and lifestyle can make our skin look/feel lifeless. My late night ramen + lack of proper sleep + stress + pollution from Hong Kong + aircon all contributes to making my skin dull and icky.

This mask is perfect for hydrating dull & tired skin. It will soothe dry, sunburnt and red skin making it appear brighter and luminous. It's become one of my favourite beauty remedies because it gives beautiful results. Even if your skin is fine and dandy, you'll still experience a skin boost from this mask because it make your skin glow from within.

Truly a great remedy. It has become one of my fav remedies indeedy. My skin gets very dry easily. This is good for my sensitive skin.

No comments: