Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Sunday, October 16, 2011

my result ........'''



23.march.2011

SPM result came out''
huh'' i thought i can get 4A
but i only got ''1A''...''6B''



6B...?? ermmm ok la..  


.
i oso got 1C''...C?? ermmmm still ok for me...
n .....

''1E'' 

WHATTTTTTTT???!!!!!!!! E?!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrr..... the ''E'' make my result  ''CACAT''...



y i'm so..... st_p_d...??


my mother'' my uncle are really mad of me...!!
i'm really regret '' din take serious in my study''... always play'' not paying attention in class..n always sleep in class.. T_T......



i hope'' after this ... 
 
i will changed to a better person that not take so easy in my study(educationn my own future life...

No comments: