Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

last day of 2012

it's me again..

i had spend the last day of 2012 with my bestie 'anysa'
we had a lot of fun day ever..
although we were tired coz walking for 7 hours long..
it's all because of me.. its really hard to find a suitable shoes for me,..
i duno why.. i can't find any..

actually i wanna buy a pair of  POLO club shoes
but nysa and i can't find any POLO CLUB store in those mall we went..
either TIME SQUARE, BB, SHEPHORA, KLCC or the PAVILLION  -.-'
i duno why those shopping mall don't have the store i want..
 its really annoying me..

but its okay..
coz we had a lot of fun..
below are some picture how we spend the fun time together









No comments: