Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

packed weeks :(




Nothing much happennning out here.
It has been raining all day ....kind of cold and gloomy ,
I really do not feel too well...
I think the cold makes my period pain feel worse..

but thank god today the test have been canceled as i din not prepared anything..
n yet i still working on my assignmnt... plus tomorrow i got two test..
radiobiology and radiophysic.. -.-.. what a packed week's..

i think everything gonna be hard starts from now..
coz the final exam is around the corner.. (next month)
n i still thinking about my case study.. test, n test..final practical examinantion..
ohh god (ALLAH) please let everything is going smoothly...

No comments: