Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Monday, January 23, 2012

happy chinese new year!!!!!!!!



hye peeps''

happy chinese new year to all my chinese friends~
''lau lisa''chee hau''james'sk keat''jason''mei gee''chew teng''jia wei'' mei la'' chris'' mei chi''
regina''soo wei'' soo ming'' n other who knows me which i forgot ur name..''... ''^^''
hope this year you all have a great luck...

okay''
back to the topic''
this week i have a lot of work that need to be done.. assignmnt''slide presentation '' study for my test(next tuesday n wednesday) !!! whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too much....
i bet next week i also being busy with my study......
i hope i can face this challenges smartly ...... coz i will face my final exam at march 23''
so i've to be prepared early....
i don't want to get a low pointer for this time...
i hope i can get a great pointer at least... 3.3 la...
i really hope i can do it'' ...
n i need to try my best ...coz i had been prepared earlier..
am i rite...
kay... that's all...bye peeps...

sorry for the ''broken english''

so guys'' i'll not frequently update new entries ...
but if  i hav a free time..i'll do for few..

all the best for me ^^
n wish me luck...

1 comment:

nGiau said...

good luck dear ;)