Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Friday, November 18, 2011

why''?? what happen to me??-Mr.A aka gajah hitam



Mr.A make a phone call'' at 23.33
off course i'm feel excited...coz he calling me...
but this time... u asked me few question...
n one of those question make my heart beating  too faster than usual...
i'm speechless  .... trying to catch my breath... but i'm failed...
what happen to me?? y so sudden my mind was blank....a sudden nervous...n sudden speechless...
what i supposed to answer ur question...errrrr....arghhhhh....
... what was happened to me??!!!!!!!!! till now i still can't catch my breath....Mr.A what kind of question of that??!!!! did u put any spells to that question??? hah''!!!!
.............
somebody help me....... am I really falling love to Mr.A??..or I'm falling too deep with Mr.A??..

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????




pasaiipaaaa lah gajah hitam niiii asyikk pengaruh hiduppp aaq nie TT

No comments: