Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Sunday, October 16, 2011

O.M.G I'm getting fat ><''


 
















it's already 3 month i didn't training..
today i weighing ..then..the result is''
WHAT THE ****


I'm gaining 4kg now..
 so fat orh''huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh ''bakaranai''
wanna cry already... i thought my weight will maintain de~
but'' but'' the result is make me feel so so so sad...whaaa~

i'm swear to god'' i'll will get my weight as before~


I really need to workout  after my spm examination...



hopefully i can reach my target ...
oh god please help me....
keep me away from the enemy (food)
especially the ''chicken''!!



    DYla aja ja fighting!! jia you''!! ni keyi de~
gambateh kudasai !!

No comments: