Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Saturday, October 22, 2011

no one will believe it...==''

got many people ask me...  do u hav a bf??..??

n i'll said  nope....
n i never had a boyfriends at all this time...
.........
people will said tat i'm lying..

 even i explained to them...
but no one will trust what i said....

so...
its kinda sad when people said " we are lying to them.."
even though we are saying the truth.. 



actually... got  few people tat i lied to them...
i told them tat i got a bf edy....
but the truth is... i havn't had ...
even once..

n the reason ..y i still don't hav any bf...is b'coz of my mum..
actually.. i'm afraid to my mother...
she din allow me, even my sis, or my lil sis to hav a bf...till we reach age 20 something....
well.. even though the queen not allowed us to had a bf...
but, finally.. i find out..tat my sis n lil sis..got bf edy..
my sis had a bf at age 16... (still okey)n my lil sis at age 13...(whoaa... so young)

they had a bf edy... 
but how bout me??

hahahahahahahahahhaha
what a lame....

although they're braver than me to hav a bf..
but i'm not that kind of person...
 i love my mum...(although she same as the queen control ''sometimes'')
i don't want to disappointed her...
so... i keep my word, not to had one..
........

but i won't promise tat i'll keep my word..
b'coz '' one day'' if i'm not strong enough to keep my word
i will hav ''one''
 n i oso think that i suppose to have ''one''
because its will give me a new experience...
beside.. a teenage girl like me..
should had an experience in love....at least ''once''
don't u think so??
hehehehehehe
sory mum''(hope the queen will 4give me..)

.... anyway ...

i know that nowadays..many young teenage girl makes a mistake by falling pregnant at a young age...
 
n parents so worried about tat..

but, trust me''mum''.... 
 i'm not that kind of stupid people..


No comments: