Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Money Money'' Come To mama~




OH GOD''
i have a dream''! i hope u can make money rain in my house for reality''

hahahaha da~ its impossible that my dream will come true..

ermmm , actually....

this month i'm really POKAI 1..
this is so terrible..!
my mum do not allow me to do part time work''
she said , i'm not prepare yet..
in my heart says.. da~ it is not mean that i want to work forever
i only want to make my own money for these short time~
i wanna buy so many things...





huh'' i don't know what to do now~
should i go to work or just listen to my mum to not go to work


money money please come to me~
please!!
please!!!
come to mama !! baby



oh no!! am i suddenly crazy right now?? ..


oh god please save me!!!
save me from this terrible disaster  ...

No comments: