Pages

welcome to my condition... saye dyla..tuan punye rumah...note: i'm using broken english in this blog...yup'' no doubt.. ouhh yeahh..hahaha''''..

Sunday, October 16, 2011

going crazy!!!




well''
in my class 5 tee 1 b
i am the bank~
n 28 my class got jamuan'' 4 our last day together~


everything like so terrible one~
only 10 to 13 person done their payment~
the other like TAHI de~ so stupid''
they don't know what trouble will i get when the jamuan  be held
arghhhhh they getting me in super duper crabbed condition !!


i hate my sangtae at this time~
coz the condition that i face right now... make my heart exploed






oh god !!!! please help me to face this sangtae~
i don't want something nice event turned to disaster ~
hope my other friends will give good cooperation
4 me doin something nice 4 our memories~

No comments: